Big News: I've Joined the AllVegasPoker.com Team!!!

I am very happy to announce that I have just officially joined the AllVegasPoker team!  Please see the announcement here.   

I will be responsible for keeping all the information on the Vegas poker rooms accurate and up-to-date.  

Very excited to have a job in an industry I love, at long last.

I suppose this means I might have to take a few more trips to Vegas than I have been in order to make sure all the information is right.  Oh well, I guess I can live with that. :)

Thanks to to Jon Friedberg, Brian Easterling and all the great folks at AVP for this exciting opportunity.  
Share on :
Big News: I've Joined the AllVegasPoker.com Team!!!
Big News:  I've Joined the AllVegasPoker.com Team!!!
Reviewed by asiana
Published :
Rating : 4.5